Australian Veteran Nationals in Goulburn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Australian Veteran Nationals in Goulburn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 04:48 am:

A few Model T photos.

Tan Model T

Caddy and T

Tassie T

Lemon T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 05:01 am:

Some more...

The T Mafia

Any colour...

Renault

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 05:33 am:

Very Quick Andrew. Good to meet you today
Cheers. Alan & Julie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 06:50 am:

Good to have you both ride with me today.you qere lucky Alan. This afternoons drive was the best of the week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

Andrew, I was interested in the car in your first photo. It does not look like a veteran. Rather it looks like a Duncan and Fraser standard body tourer. The slight curve to the bottom of the timber spacer below the windscreen indicates a 1923-4 model, which should have a high radiator. It looks to be a high radiator, but it has the narrower bottom piece of the low radiator. Were there other vintage vehicles on the run, or was this one mis-dated?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

The first car belongs to one of the committee members. They were allowed to bring a more modern car if their veteran car was not in running order. I don't know the story behind the car. You could try contacting the organisers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 04:30 am:

What a great week it was, one thing I learnt, out of 120 entrants of veteran cars built from all parts of the world, not many could out pull the humble little T on them hills, and I'm sure if put to the test T's had the speed with the best of them as well.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration