OT-New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT-New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 07:25 am:

This was my second time on the track and it was just as exciting as the first time I was there with the Central New Hampshire Model T Club with my 1926 Model T coupe.
On behalf of the Profile Automobile League Club, I want to personally thank Tom Blanchette, Director of Operations, New Hampshire Motor Speedway and his crew for providing our club members with a wonderful and most memorable day at the track. Without our club members participation this would not have been a successful tour and for making this a fun filled and memorable day.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbtm5XfXeU&feature=youtu.be

Seabiscuit my 1926 Model T Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 07:59 am:

Certainly has come a long way since the Bryar Motorsports Park days. Thanks for the vid link!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 08:26 am:

Gary, I think I may have asked you this before "did you live in New Hampshire and Weare (pun intended)" did you live? I would love to see some videos of your T in Santa Isabel, Ecuador.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Nice you ran the motorcycle/ GP/ Road course and not just the oval.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 06:39 am:

John, I take it you have been to the track and run those courses. We had a great time and the track people could not have been nicer!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Model T Club at New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 06:57 am:

Good morning Warren. Yes, born and brought up in Manchester, NH. Left there in 04 for warmer climes. We toured about the same roads you do but with the New Hampshire Volkswagen Club and Boston Area MG club. Didn't get our first T till 06 and quickly experienced as others, ended up with 3. Sadly no way to bring our T's into Ecuador with us so I live vicariously through others postings :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Good morning to you Gary, here is a short video taken in Grassmere (Goffstown), NH, you my have already seen it as it has almost 4 hundred views.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bFMs7usP8

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration