OT - FREE TRANSPORT of member donated tools - equipment - parts - misc to MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN (subject to availability) ... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - FREE TRANSPORT of member donated tools - equipment - parts - misc to MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN (subject to availability) ... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

Simply Put ...

I will provide free enclosed transport along my my scheduled routes (subject to availability) for tools - equipment- machinery - parts - misc. items that members wish to donate to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN.

This offer does not apply to vehicles or large vehicle parts.

Pick up must be along my scheduled route or darn close to it ... :-)

You can PM me or contact the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN with the particulars.

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration