Rim-jack questions.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rim-jack questions.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

Any pointers on the proper use of a Rim-Jack? I have watched a couple of demonstration videos on YouTube so I know how the tool is used in principle. Any additional tips will be helpful, as I'm sure you can spring the rim out of round with improper use of the jack. I have changed tubed tires before but never on a T so any tire mounting tips you care to pass along will be equally appreciated. The tires are 440/450-21 Firestone whitewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

This might help:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

Great!!! Thanks Bill for sending this along.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration