OT-SEMA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT-SEMA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 03:28 pm:

Candy and I attended the worlds largest automotive parts, accessories, equipment and tool gathering in Las Vegas this week.

This show is so large is fills 4 huge buildings covering multiple floors of the Las Vegas convention center plus it fills both levels of the Sands Convention center.

The total registered attendance was 130,000 members. Everything you can imagine is on display and for your hands on touchie feely.

Having attended for a number of years its amazing, we always seem to find something new to help grow and expand Candies business.

Of note, got me meet old friends and spent some very nice time with my friend Corky Coker. As always he was "sellin' tires and glad handing customers new and old.

If you are a car guy wangle your friends in the automotive business get a pass and attend. Hot rods of all flavors, off road, jacked trucks, custom cars all years and yes even a 1915 model t.

This show covers most of the week and on Friday its open to the public. Their invitational car show had in excess 500 cars. Well worth the time and effort.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

SEMA has been on my 'bucket list' for a number of years. Hopefully....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Having been it's car guy heaven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 12:55 am:

If someone is in the position to go next year the registration fee is $75.00, it may be raised. Let me know and I can make it happen. I have a couple of extra credentials for next year.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 08:00 am:

Highly recommended!

If you haven't been, put it on your bucket list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Clark - Glendale, WI on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

We were there displaying our stuff all 4 days. There was a hail storm on Wed afternoon that damaged a lot of the cars outside.
On Saturday once we were done packing up there, was a car show just outside of town that had several restored T's and A's. Didn't take my phone so no pictures :-(

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration