Yesterday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Yesterday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

While I was out driving yesterday, I picked up this cute Canadian redhead.
Turned out that she's very submissive and she didn't say a word (well, she isn't a blonde) while I tied her down in the back of my van and took her home.
She's locked up out in the shed now and I cant wait to get out there and get my hands on her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 07:39 pm:

Im jealous, I want a "red head" too. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Rob,

That is a great looking engine for your 1915 speedster. Please keep us posted on your progress over the summer [our winter].

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

Pretty young thing there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 01:00 am:

I knew a redhead that liked to be tied down, she was very loud and squirmed a lot.

just sayin;

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 01:03 am:

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be about the Beatles singing "Yesterday". Never mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 01:05 am:

aaaa, maybe you didn't notice, but you put the pedals are on the wrong side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 08:59 am:

Last time I read about a guy having a gal locked up in a shed, he went to prison!! Seriously tho, looks great!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration