Repo or original top bows

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Repo or original top bows
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 02:14 pm:

I bought these as original bows that had been removed from a car blasted and primed some years back. The cast ends are brass, there are no holes where the wood mounts, and the rivets were set with a hammer. Please tell me if they are originals. Thanks for your input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

repo!!!!!!!!!!!! ron brown used to make these. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

They are probably John's Enterprises parts. He took over the business from Ron. Good quality parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

Those look exactly like the irons that were on an unrestored 13 I bought from a guy in Indiana many years ago

The car appeared to be untouched and I restored it five years ago before I sold it. They did have the old paint on them before I had them repainted with the rest of the car

Excellent irons

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration