How to ? replacing the choke spring on a Kingston 4 Ball

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: How to ? replacing the choke spring on a Kingston 4 Ball
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

I have a 4 ball that was rebuilt but the choke spring broke. I removed the screws and flap then removed the shaft. Looking at what remains of the spring I'm not only trying to figure out how to get the remains of the spring out but looking at the deep recess for the spring in the choke arm, how to get a spring back in. It would appear that you have to press the shaft out of the arm then put the spring in then press the shaft back into the choke arm. If any one can help here it would be greatly appreciated. I guess while I'm on the subject are there springs available from the vendors for the 4 ball, for that matter what about the Holley G? Thanks for any insight.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration