Early custom paint job-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early custom paint job-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 06:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 07:16 am:

With brush in hand they are ready to fill your custom paint request! It looks like they coated the roof with something too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:17 am:

YUCK!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:54 am:

There is no accounting for taste, but I kinda like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:59 am:

There's an old Gus Wilson/ Model Garage story that goes into great detail concerning Gus brush painting his car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:48 am:

Good read, Thanks Charlie :-)
http://www.gus-stories.org/january_1926.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:49 am:

Must have also applied some top dressing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:54 am:

The tires are nice and white also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:58 am:

I love re-reading those stories too Roger. I've even pulled off a "Gusism" myself once or twice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 12:07 am:

very neat painters or they must have changed their clothes.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration