*History Class School Project* Asking to use Model T in video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: *History Class School Project* Asking to use Model T in video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joshua Gonzalez on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Hi,
My name is Joshua Gonzalez, I'm an high school at Valley View High School in Moreno Valley, CA. My partner and I are looking to film a Ford Model T for our 10th grade history project which is about the Industrial revolution period. We are asking if an one who be kind to let us use their Model T for the shoot.
you could contact me at

JoshyProduction@Gmail.com
Thank you,
God Bless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:48 pm:

No response after five hours? Come on, guys. Riverside County is crawling with T's. Surely one of you can spare a little time to help these students. I'd do it myself if I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

I am sure someone will step up to the plate. Maybe we will get to see their video after it is finished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 01:22 am:

If I was close I'd have jumped all over that chance to play!........ :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 01:35 am:

You can use my car and myself if you can drive to me. I have given talks to classes from Elementary Schools on up to Junior College Automotive classes.

I'm located about 3 mi. West of the intersection of the 605 San Gabriel River Freeway and the 105 Glenn Anderson (Century) Freeway.

I've lived in the area all my life and if you're going to film, I know some very historic points of interest in the area to use as possible backdrops.

P.M. me if you're interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 08:29 am:

Mike, he shows his e-mail as JoshyProduction@Gmail.com

He may not come back and check the forum for responses to his post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:45 am:

Me too Craig! I"d be there in a heartbeat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:02 am:

Josh, Does your film include a travel budget ? I would be happy to take you
and your crew on a firewood cutting mission with the old TT in Spokanistan. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:55 am:

Dick,
You're right. Thanks to you pointing this out, I now see it. It was just before sack time for me last night and it slipped by me.

I'll contact him at the above address when I get home later this evening.

Thanks Again,
Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joshua Gonzalez on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:46 am:

I didn't think i was gonna to get a responses, but no sadly there is no budget for this film.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:52 am:

No budget? Don't let that stop you! Borrow a GoPro camera and make your own Youtube video, then shop it around to your teachers and other prospective donors in an attempt to get budget!

That's how budding writers and producers do it in Hollywood. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joshua Gonzalez on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

Thanks for the tips and Mike is the offer still open?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

You do realize, Joshua, that once this film is finished, we expect a YouTube link to be posted here.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Josh, My 1912 and I are available for your use.

I'll contact you to see if we can work something out. I live in Huntington Beach and not to far from Mike in Bellflower. There are some T's closer to you in the Riverside area. I am sure there are many T's here close to me that would be willing to help you out if you can get down here in our area.
You should also look in some of the club magazines like the Vintage Ford, Model T Times and the Horseless Carriage Gazette for pictures of vintage clothing that was worn back in the day. It's interesting as you will learn about the styles worn by the working class and middle class families from back in the day. Very interesting period of time to study. I hope you enjoy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

Yes, the offer is open and Gene and I have known each other for years.

Shoot me an email if that works better for you. My address is modeltspaz at yahoo dot com.

Because of the scammers and spammers, replace the "at' and the "dot" with the appropriate symbols.

Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 08:52 pm:

Josh, It looks like the Riverside / Corona Model T club is located right next to you in Paris. Their number is 951-780=1206. I don't know if they monitor this phone all the time but you can try it out.

Good Luck and lets know how it works out.

We'd really like to see your video as well and you could also think about submitting for a scholarship from the other International club.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration