Crank ratchet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Crank ratchet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:03 pm:

ok!!! $ 202.00 for a crank ratchet that i cant find the # for in my parts books. how dare anyone say my parts car is not worth $ 30,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

You need some better parts books. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

Factory Number is T-528 B for most cars, T-528 for the early ones. $202.00 is outrageous. I have an extra one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

Well 6 people knew the difference between a rare early 1909 forged one and a plain $7.00 one. It's just for the purest out there. I can't tell the difference between zirconium and a real diamond but a real diamond connoisseur can. Either ratchet will get the job done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

ok! bad # on the part the B looked like an 8, & i could not make out the 5. i have one just like it only has a makers mark,it is a forged one to .i also have pressed one that is smaller in dia. when did they use it. point is my car must be a bargain !!!!!charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

A year ago I would have loved to restore it as I had about everything to finish restore it, I just wanted you to let me have it for 25G. Well it wasn't in the cards now my health sucks. I guess as they say sh?t happens. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

FRYMILLER! HAS A STANDING OFFER OF $ 25000.00 ON IT JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW CHARLEY

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration