OT. Happy 240th Birthday to the U.S. Marine Corps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT. Happy 240th Birthday to the U.S. Marine Corps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 01:25 am:

November 10, 1775 - November 10, 2015. Happy 240th birthday to the United States Marine Corps.

Semper Fi.

Jim Patrick
Sgt. USMC ('72-'77)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:06 am:

Always faithful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:11 am:

Semper fi

Andy Clary
Sgt USMC ('75-'82)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Happy Birthday!

(Looks like this is from 7 years ago.... :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:57 am:

OUTSTANDING !!!

Semper Fi !

Contractor, assigned RCT 1bn Aco
AFG 2010-2013

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 11:14 am:

In memory of my dad.

Colonel L.G.Bohlen USMC (1953-1983)

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

A-Mazing. LOL! Thanks Dick. I've saved your post to send to my Marine buddies.

Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Happy Birthday. Cake a piece of cake for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Semper Fi. Happy Birthday Marines! 2000-2005 Operation Enduring Freedom.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration