OT - Parts order freight cost update.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Parts order freight cost update.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Sent off $466.00 order to Synder's this morning. Biggest thing coming is a set of pistons. Everything else is small stuff. Asked to ship the cheapest possible. I am VERY pleased to report the freight is just under $20.00. I can live with that. I am :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

Another example of "it pays to ask".

Well done, Tyrone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

wow! my package is coming fed ex.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:15 pm:

wow wow, two day delivery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

Be sure to look behind the bushes to find where FedEx hides your package.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

FedEx doesn't deliver. They just kinda drop it off and run! I've got a destroyed storm door that speaks to the quality of FedEx delivery service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

Yeah, I've got a fence opening at the driveway with no gate and FedEx will just drop it inside the property line. I'm on a state route so the package is sitting right out there in the open for any one to drive by and take. If it's raining, too bad. It gets wet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Don't know about your service, but all our packages from the USPS, FedEx and UPS all are left on our front porch. I have never missed one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 02:37 am:

Snyder's shipping charges always show up higher than actual at the time of order.
The actual shipping charge has always been less at least in my experience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 03:53 am:

I'm out in the country & the driver here is pretty good about putting the box in a safe place if I'm not home.
Speaking on shipping charges, a nationally-known discount electronics company is having a sale on some stuff & I put together an order for around $35 worth of small stuff--the lowest listed shipping cost is $20! I deleted my order.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration