Doing it the hard way??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Doing it the hard way??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

once again back on the Yesterday's tractor site is a model A doodle bug made into a forklift??Worth a look!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

How about a link to the site?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

Sorry but i don't know how??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

When you open the page move your arrow to the address in the search box and left click your mouse. After you high lite the address, right click and in the drop down box click copy. Close that page and open this one to your message. In the add a message box here, left click again, then click on paste.
Or;

http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/

I think that is the link but man there are a lot of sub categories to pick from, which section is it in. Just click on that link and it will take you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Kenneth to link just go to the page you want to link and highlight the address bar at the top of the page by clicking on it, It will start with http://www. Then hold down the Ctrl key and hit the C key at the same time. The page is now saved to the dark corners of your computer.(it will stay there till you do the next step) Then go to the forum thread you want to post the link to. Then hold down the Ctrl key and hit the V key at the same time. The link is now retrieved from that dark corner and posted to the thread. Just remember, Highlight address then Ctrl C and then Ctrl V

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

That works too! :-)Even faster. Got to remember that trick. By the way you can do the same thing when you open the link to the story about the tractor so just that link is posted here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

This will get you there quicker.

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_d b_button=on&db_id=603130&exact_match=on&photo_size=lrg&query=retrieval

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

If it were near me I'd have a hard time NOT spending the $650 to have something so weird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

Hey Bud, You need one of those.....and it's right in Michigan too!!! :-)

Best wishes,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:58 am:

Keith,At one time there was a model A bug with a mounted dump rake on the next farm but i missed it.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.PS, Ever hear of a place called Wildflicken?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 02:09 pm:

Bud, No, I don't know where Wildflicken is. Please tell me where it is.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

Keith,In the Fulda Gap not far from the 5k zone! I thought you being in K town you would know? No matter it was a long time ago and for supper tonight the wife and i got 10% off and a free coffiee.Did you win?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

Bud, The election isn't over until December 15th, over a month yet.

No, I don't remember Wildflicken. Sorry.

Best wishes,

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration