Fordor Height

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fordor Height
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Could someone with a fordor tell me what the height is at the highest point in inches, please?

Thanks,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

What year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Don't forget, all body styles can vary by about two inches due to tire size, tire condition, condition of springs, and after-market shock absorbers. I don't have a four-door sedan to measure, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 01:10 am:

A 1923 stock fordor.

Thanks,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:02 am:

Mine is 76"

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:13 am:

A '23-'25 Fordor should be a little higher than a 26/27 with the lowering in the chassis they had.
Here's a previous thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/85094.html?1237328639

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:59 am:

Tires and spring arch could vary. I just measured my '25 Tudor at 78 1/12". I would think a Fordor could be similar.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:00 am:

OK, 78 1/2"

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration