A lady driving an early Model T Ford-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A lady driving an early Model T Ford-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:08 am:

Is this a 1911?

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:12 am:

No, she looks more like early 1890's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:16 am:

ba-dump bump!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:17 am:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:44 am:

And I bet he didn't REALLY let her drive it!! Ba ha ha.

Nice car, I'm thinking maybe early '12? I don't think the "chimney" on the '11 headlamps had that hump did they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Lots of us gripe about what a tight fit we are in our T's. I'm not sure that young lady can actually reach the pedals.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration