How the Model T was Really Made

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: How the Model T was Really Made
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:20 am:

Was sent this link yesterday. Now I know how the model T Ford was really made and why they are so rare. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/DaveniaCollection/videos/vb.841660069224347/94813888190 9798/?type=2&theater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:15 am:

thanks Mark great video

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:41 am:

OMG, that was too funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:45 am:

If the goose ate a bunch of plastic would a Corvette show up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 09:44 am:

Mark, Thanks, I enjoyed it ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Incredibly funny.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:30 am:

I believe this is the entire short - "It's a Bird" from 1930:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kS3pxz3QLI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

Here is another funny video with model t footage, it starts aprox 16:20 but the whole film is worth watching. It shows where the millions of Ts really came from .. :-) :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_qRcuXoJU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

Looks like we are getting close to another egg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

Is that a "T" bird?? Just wondering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

Marty,
Tisk, tisk, tisk. I would have expected better from a guy whose last name ends in a vowel. :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

Henry, that's funny!!! But I thought my comment was, too!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration