In front of the Ford Agency-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: In front of the Ford Agency-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:40 am:

"Fuggetabout the Ford, look what we got".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 09:50 am:

This proves cars are dangerous. The undertaker has set up shop next door so his prospective customers can do "one stop shopping" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:21 am:

I think he is there to see how much the Ford dealer will allow him on a trade-in.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

That car looks like a boat on wheels. Maybe its amphibious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 12:23 pm:

That car is a beast. Just out of curiosity does anyone know what it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

Chris P!?
Although there are some similarities in style and trim, I am fairly sure it is not a Buick, not a Cadillac, not a Studebaker, nor a dozen others I can think of. Without looking it up, my first guess, the first thing I would look at at in the reference books, is Mitchell six, about 1915.
I must be crazy. I sometimes like to put my wild guesses out there for all to see when I am wrong.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

I'm glad you guessed Mitchell Wayne. I would have guessed Paige but figured you would know that was wrong. Someone here will be familiar with it and let us know.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

I would guess a c. 1915 White. It looks like the hood has a shape like the Whites did. Also, the front wheels have 10 spokes and rear, 12 spokes. On the 1912 White I looked at to buy one time, that was the way the wheels were on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

humm!! could be steam no rad cap. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 01:29 am:

White steamers usually had the steam generator under the front seat, with a row of holes on the body sides. Not looking anything up, I believe by '15 they were only making gas cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 08:54 am:

Whites were gas powered by then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:22 am:

No White I've ever seen looks like that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 02:13 pm:

I don't know what that car is but, here's another one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

Actually, the more I look at the two pics together, the more I think they are different cars. They might even be the same make but, there are differences in the details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 02:43 pm:

I don't know, but the T in the window looks like a 1916 to me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

The bottom picture has 12 spokes in the front wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Eugene Gagle, Jr on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

I believe it is a 1915 White 6-60.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration