An Armistice Day picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: An Armistice Day picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:12 am:

It was called Armistice Day when I was a wee tyke. On a sunny November 11 morning I decided to take time out from working on the house and sit for a portrait. I should have the upstairs front finished and those two windows back in sometime this week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Looking good, Steve! I've been following your progress on your blog, hope you're able to get the upstairs weather-tight before the first big winter storm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

Weather reports are saying we've got some nasty weather in the middle of the Country. Get 'em buttoned up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

Steve,

Your place and "accessories" are so picturesque !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 12:37 am:

Cool picture Steve! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 08:10 am:

Nice pic Steve! As Marv said yesterday, rough stuff coming in, we're actually starting to get it here now. Winds really picking up and expected to hit gusts of over 60 mph today. I took our flag down yesterday evening in preparation for it. Tired of 'em getting all ripped up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Steve replace the 50 star flag with a 48 star flag make it black & white and every one would think it was an old photo! Always good pictures from your camera :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:14 am:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

Really nice house!!! I think I'm jealous!!! I always wondered what it looked like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Under construction, about 1929.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration