New crank ratchet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New crank ratchet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

ok!! i was wrong agian the makers mark is really the part# t-528 . these are not forged but cast steel. i have about 6 that are not the same diameter . the t-528 is the biggest down to the pressed steel ones they are the smallest. well i guess fords are not all the same. come on guys when did they use what??????????.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:24 am:

Charley, see the link below for details.
http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/ratchets.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

thanks a lot!!!!!! if you want a headache just get a ford.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Is it just me? My browser says the image files can't be found.

not found

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

The page opens up OK for me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

The page opened for me. I tried to copy it but the pictures didn't copy. Email me tomybowker at aol.com (you know what to do) if you want a copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

Hmmm. Works fine in Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

Pictures work here using the Safari browser but not Firefox.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration