Sad News

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sad News
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:06 pm:

I just received word that Randall Andersons father has passed away. May God be with him, and Randall's family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

R.V., You have our condolences. You and your family are in our prayers.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:18 pm:

R.V. -- My sincere condolences to you and Jon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

My prayer are with you and Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

R.V. and Jonathan,

My condolences over the loss of your father.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

Jon & RV-
So sorry to hear the news. You and your families are in our prayers.
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:08 pm:

R.V. ,Our best wishes from our family to you and yours during this period of time. So very sorry for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

It is always difficult to lose those we love, and know so well. It always saddens me to hear these things.
Thank you Larry S for being the bearer of sad tidings.
Our condolences to all the family and friends.
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Thank you all so much! Dad was only able to enjoy his '23 Canadian coupe for a very short time before Alzheimers' made it impossible for him to drive, but I'm grateful for those few memories I do have. He also helped a little bit with getting my '14 finished and ready for the Centennial. I will pass all your kind thoughts and prayers on to Mom. We'll miss him terribly but we know beyond doubt where he is: we prayed for him for years and now God has given him the ultimate healing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

RV & John, our thoughts and prayers go out to you & your family. Always hate hearing that kind of news. Kindest Regards, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 06:31 am:

My deepest condolences on the loss of your Dad, RV.
Cling to all the happy memories. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:13 am:

Our condolences

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:35 am:

May you cherish the memories of your times together. Our condolences and prayers are with you and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:46 am:

Sorry to hear. Prayer going up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

My prayers are with you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

My deepest condolences on the passing of your father, RV.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration