Brass Works

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brass Works
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 04:38 pm:

I tried to contact The Brass Works by phone, and it appears to be disconnected. I tried an Email to them at www.sales@thebrassworks.net and it returned as a failure I went to their web page and went to contact them from there and no go. So does anyone know what's up with them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

You might want to ask Snyder's. They buy a lot of rads from them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

I just got a brass radiator shipped to me from Antique Auto Ranch, it is a Brassworks radiator. Got it in over 2 weeks ago. I had it on order.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 07:10 pm:

I tried their website. Worked for me.

http://www.thebrassworks.net/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 12:22 am:

Kevin
www.sales is NOT the proper formatting for an email address. The correct e-mail is

sales@thebrassworks.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Brassworks on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

The reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated

sales@thebrassworks.net

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration