Old Photo - Troop D of the New York State Police

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Troop D of the New York State Police
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Great pics!!! I share them with my 75 year old mom who is critallly ill.Heart failure in the very last stages. When she feels good enough to look at them she tells me of neighbors that had model Ts but she always gets a smile from seeing the cars and the people. So thanks for these great old pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 08:30 am:

Tim, those memories your mother shares are wonderful things. Fewer and fewer folks around that remember those times.

Wouldn't we love to have one of those Harley JD's with a sidecar?

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 08:33 am:

What a great way to make an elderly lady's day! God Bless her, Tim, may she find peace during her final time.

Something tells me the cycles would definitely "get there" first!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Yeah, maybe they always sent a bike to catch em and a car to bring em in. Eight bikes and eight cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Those cars couldn't keep up with Bonnie and Clyde too well. :-)

Stephen

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration