Ford faultless

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ford faultless
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

I think Ford Faultless is an oximoron

Up for sale on prewarcar - would look nice in my lounge but a bit pricey for me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

Someone recently posted a photo of that car at swap meet. Maybe it was at Hershey?

I tried to find the thread but was not successful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

This should be the link. You have to scroll down a bit. Listed at Hershey for more than it is listed for now.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/577327.html?1445093048

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

I thought I had seen it somewhere before - apologies for the repetition

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration