Holley H1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Holley H1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:49 pm:

Correct for 1912. This is the early version with the clamp on the inlet and the two screw cap. Run very well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 05:20 am:

ding dang, looks like mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 08:14 am:

That sure is pretty. I see some 1912 hints at what the G would be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:50 am:

Gee, thanks, Stan.

Now I need to get a towel and wipe the drool off of my keyboard.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:14 am:

I'd like to have that contact info Bob.

Mike Lebsack had the U & J carb choke setup cast last year, came out very nice and got another part back on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Stan, it has been said many times before, but needs to be said again.
You truly are an artist and do incredible work. Not only beautiful, but work the way they should.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

Stan's "The Man", Need not say anymore!
WHEN IT COMES TO CARBS, STAN CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND ONLY WANTS TO DO THE JOB RIGHT, NO SHORT CUTS ALLOWED.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 01:09 am:

Thanks! I'm old and slow but pretty good, I think.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration