Thanks to George Jones, a good guy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thanks to George Jones, a good guy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:33 am:

I recently advertised for a set of early transmission pedals in the classified section and George (who lives in Santa Rosa) sent me a very nice set gratis. I met him a few years back when he paid me a visit to check out my shop and ask about purchasing a lathe. We had a good visit and I heard from him only once since. When he saw my ad, he contacted me and sent the parts I needed, gratis. You don't find that kind of generosity often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:46 am:

See reply in other post.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration