Terry Woods from texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Terry Woods from texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Helo, i was trying to reach terry woods in order to apologize for a deal we made and i was unable to hold up the deal on my end due to a death in my immediate family this summer.
This is not how i operate and would like to apologize to him face to face.
I would be very willing to pay for any time that i may have wasted.
thank you and sorry to post here but i have no way of reaching him
any help would be greatly appreciated
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Here is a link to Terry's Profile Page.

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=modeltwoods-users

At the bottom is a place to click to send him a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:49 pm:

Apology, not needed, but accepted. Unfortunately Greg was so busy with family and didn't let me know sooner, so parts were sold to another buyer. This is one of the "buyers" that I mentioned in a previous post, here that I lost communication with and asked if anybody else was having this same problem. Just one short, quick email during the months that I held parts for him, would have kept the parts reserved, but very few of us are mind readers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration