Old timey speedster pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old timey speedster pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

This came up in my Facebook feed as a memory from two years ago I shared.

Still would like to build one like this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 02:25 pm:

It's cool all right. Doesn't look like it would be too difficult to build one like it. More removing of body parts than anything else, unless of course you decide to soup up the drive train.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

It's obviously a chick magnet! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

The cowl fits the hood very well. I suspect it was made from a center door cowl and trimmed at the edges. I can't think of another Ford cowl that would work. It is a nice looking Bug.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-All-Steel-Speedster-/361426325166?forcerrpt r=true&hash=item5426b00eae:g:o7YAAOSw5ZBWQU-r&item=361426325166

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration