Are these TT brake shoes?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Are these TT brake shoes?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

I got these in some stuff I bought from the estate of a guy that rebuilt TT fire trucks, but he worked on other antiques as well. The shoes are marked Ford also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Looks like some nice linings on them too. Are they for sale? PM me if they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 11:03 pm:

Yes, and hard to find when you need them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 03:15 am:

Yup, they are. I have a few that I will never use. If anyone needs some, let me know. I would rather trade them, but would sell them. I think some have some pretty good linings. I know, I should put them on the classifides, but hey, I didn't bring it up<>. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

Thanks, for the ID.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration