Here is what I have been working on

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Here is what I have been working on
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

1926 Coupe1926 Coupe Front

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

Very nice!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

I don't care what any body says T's look great with a whack paint job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

I see the roof is done in the 2nd. photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Nice paint job. Where are holes for spare tire carrier?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

I am still hoping to find the inside bracing, but guess I will have to make something. I have everything else for spare tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

Very nice!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Keep us posted on the second one you have going on the side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 06:44 am:

Looks great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 07:10 am:

VERY NICE! nothing else needs to be said :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration