Model t part Identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model t part Identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

I ran across this bracket it had a model t headlamp attached
Part number is T 7 8 4 5 B It has a circle with a D in it
Does that mean dodge brothers made it for ford ? Jim
Link to pic. http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

That is a 1919 to 1922 Windshield post bracket for a starter equipped car. It is the part that attaches the windshield post to the cowl on a touring or roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Thanks Donnie all I need now is a roadster with one bracket
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Jim: I know of cars restored and built up from little more than a grease stain on the floor. So you are ahead of the game. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration