Thank You!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 08:09 am:

Folks,

I've been taking a 1925 Touring out of mothballs for the past 3 months, and finally got the old girl on the road and running beautifully.

I wanted to thank everyone on this discussion board who offered such great help and advice. It would not have been possible without this forum. Thank you all so much for your help.

Best,

Davey

1925Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Once again Persistence, Perseverance and Patience wins.

Congratulations on your efforts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Indeed, congratulations. I also think your T looks great in red/black. Well done!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 09:55 am:

That's a mighty fine looking T Model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 11:05 am:

Nice looking ride, enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

I'm very happy for you. Getting them out is a great thing. The buildings behind the car make for a great photo.

Congratulations
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 05:12 pm:

Great looking T!
It looks like it just finished restoration.

How long was it mothballed?

(Message edited by nhusa on November 16, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

Looks good, Glad to see another NY'er. Enjoy it before the cold sets in, or buy some skis and enjoy year round.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Davey,

Congratulations! It is a great feeling to get one back on the road. It is a good looking Ford!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration