Windshield identification help!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Windshield identification help!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 11:27 am:

What year does this go to. I believe it is a lower windshield part. It measures about 39 inches from point to point on the bottom, the sides are about 9 1/2 inches tall. Thanks!!winshield 1 Close up on the one side.windshield 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 11:32 am:

Not Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 11:34 am:

OK, any ideas on what it is to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 12:49 pm:

I went to Antique Auto Ranch looking for a lower windshield frame for a 1918 Chalmers about 25 years ago. I was more than amazed by the number of different curves, sizes, etc. in their stacks in the barn. Never did find the right one, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

I think it's bent in the horizontal part and may have been the upper part of a early/mid 1920's open car windshield? I agree with Steve, it's not Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

Roger makes a good point about it being bent. I have these which are very similar. I can't identify them but have seen several with that spring pivot design. The tubing is a little rounder on mine so they could be earlier. I would think it is a popular make like Buick, Overland, Dodge Etc. This is certainly a good place to show them. I hope the right guy will see them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration