Camerons swap meet pix

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Camerons swap meet pix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Cameron on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

I had no time to take any but here's one Mom took

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 05:46 am:

Mark, Great Swap Meet! Got some good deals and had the chance to talk to some good folks. I plan on returning next year. Well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 06:06 am:

It ain't a swap meet if there aren't any pictures! JMHO! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

It was a swap meet:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

Indoors and out:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Gary Griffin's Model N displayed at the meet; original top and upholstery:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 07:55 pm:

I see parts I need! But I really like that N!
Thank you all for the reports.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Some more N photos:

Someone has added S sheetmetal; Gary tells me that the car will be put back to what is correct for a Model N, including replacing the Connecticut coilbox with the correct Splitdorf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:39 am:

"...including replacing the Connecticut coilbox with the correct Splitdorf"

Or Heinze?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Heinze weren't used on Ford cars until later, in 1907 according to the parts books.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

R.V., Thanks for posting the pictures....they're really nice.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

Wonderful photos. Thank you. Once again I lament that events such as that just don't occur around here, dag nabit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

Glad you enjoyed them. There were a lot more parts there than appear in the photos, but not a lot of the vendors had set up yet when I was outside. I had to get back to my inside spaces where some guys were wanting to talk to me, some of them nicely.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration