Short stories for Chritmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Short stories for Chritmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

It's getting close to that time of year. Do any of you have any good short stories for Christmas that involve Model T's? A good Thanksgiving story could fit in here as well. I would like something that could be shared at our annual club Christmas party.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 06:54 am:

I have a friend who is only three feet tall and boy I could tell you some very good stories about him but this is a family forum. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Get a copy of this. Cute book....

http://www.amazon.com/The-Night-Henry-Ford-Santa/dp/1585361321

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration