Does Anyone Know This Gent?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does Anyone Know This Gent?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

I got a msg that said I should let him know if I still needed the brake shoes that I ask for on the classified forum. His name is Frank Aguirre from Texas.

Anyone know him? Word search came up with nothing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, November 16, 2015 - 11:59 pm:

No I don't know him , but he has sent me the same msg after I had posted wtb adds . Both times It was after I had bought parts from someone else .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 02:00 am:

me to

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 06:30 am:

Sounds like a scam, ask a key detail about the item only a true T guy would know having the part in his hand, and/or ask for pictures.

The last clown I posted about "had" parts I was looking for. I asked him what size the pistons were, he was about 2.5" shy of the real measurement, and when I inquired what material they were made from I got no answer. I knew it was a scam right there.

I did a quick search on that name, he could be dead, a sex offender or a business owner---or maybe all three, who knows. Almost seems like a somewhat common name too in that area. No information came up with any Model T association. Ask for the actual address too, do your research if in doubt.

Proceed with caution.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration