Wood size for 1926/27 pickup bed?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wood size for 1926/27 pickup bed?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 04:11 pm:

What are the dimensions for the wooden bed boards for a 1927 Ford pickup bed? I will make mine out of rough lumber then finish the boards out. I do not know the length width and diameter for this project. Can you help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

I believe Dan Treace posted a diagram on here with all that info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/201444.html?1301620399

:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration