Allen HCCT information needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Allen HCCT information needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

Need information such as wiring diagrams or manuals or literature on my HCCT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

I hope Ron Patterson sees your post. He has restored many of these and has helped many with exactly what your looking for. He also can direct you towards the folks that offer parts for these. Mine is a home made unit but works the same. You will be glad you have it when it is up and working.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

Robert
I can help. Give me a call tomorrow after 10am est.
Ron Patterson
859-881-1677

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration