Old Photo - Model T Era - Drumheller's Main Street

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Model T Era - Drumheller's Main Street
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

Looks like a good place to get a sandwich and a beer and maybe shoot a little pool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:28 am:

Neat place in Alberta. Hoodoos are interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

In the first photo, under the Whitehouse Grill Cafe sign , there is a Model T with the unique glass oval windows that were only available I believe on '20 and '21 Canadian cars. I see the cheapskate ahead of him still hasn't purchased a spare tire for his rim. I notice a few of the likely '17 to '19 cars have broken rear windows. I have to wonder if Ford decided that plastic windows were a problem in the cold Canadian climate and switched to glass for a time in order to solve it. Had to be a reason right?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration