Old Photo -Brass Era - He Had To Get Out And Get Under his Torpedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo -Brass Era - He Had To Get Out And Get Under his Torpedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 11:39 pm:

Carburettor Issue perhaps???

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 04:47 am:

Either that or a loose power feed to his Flux Capacitor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 06:27 am:

I didn't think they used flux capacitors during this period. Earlier they were used on steam train engines and much later on DeLoreans.
Flubber would be my guess for this era car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 07:01 am:

Looks to me like he's tightening a Rod Cap, must have been knocking! BTW, good example of original pin striping!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:15 am:

Trousers or car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 04:47 pm:

Those might be plus-fours with pin stripes. Unbuckled of course for ease of maneuvering under the car. (Been there, done that.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

I think it's Professor Fate before he went all black, working to modify the Torpedo with those giant scissor lifts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 02:06 am:

Maybe he was just horsing around? http://paristimes.com/grandpa-photo/files/page4-1035-full.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration