1914 Model T speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1914 Model T speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 07:15 am:

I just need to show you this.
Asking price is just €235,000 this is about $250,000
http://www.leboncoin.fr/collection/730591569.htm?ca=8_s

It must have a lot of gold and diamonds somewhere in it.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 08:57 am:

I would sell my '14 for half that and deliver it free!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer---- Klaaswaal NL on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 09:06 am:

André ; I like to sell three of my model T's for that money.
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Maybe they'll get lucky and find some gullible,middle eastern type to pick it up for their collection.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration