Old Photo -Brass Era - Ford Day - Bonafide Garage, Plymouth, Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo -Brass Era - Ford Day - Bonafide Garage, Plymouth, Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:49 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:27 am:

It may be Ford Day at this shop, but my goodness, WHAT is that long hooded (bonnet for you blokes) beastie with the Cambridge windscreen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:58 am:

Yup, still there. The building anyway.

http://patch.com/michigan/plymouth-mi/historic-bonafide-garage-rediscovered

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 09:03 am:

They tore the front off this building and are replacing it. It's now a furniture restoration shop. Used to live down the street from it and worked kitty corner to it at Bode's Corned Beef House when I was in high school/college. It was next door to the grain elevator, which burned down in the early 1980's. I was about 5 or 6, barely remember the fire.

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 02:30 am:

That building is a bit like grandpa's axe. Still all original.Been well looked after, has had just three new handles and one head replacement.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration