Interior Willard battery shop-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Interior Willard battery shop-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 07:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 08:37 am:

Cropped a bit and increased the contrast:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 05:14 pm:

You can bet those fellows were wearing wool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 05:40 pm:

Weston "bow tie" meter on the board….

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Erik, I would really like to see more pictures of your car. :-)

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

That's the same gauge set up that was used in most electrics. I had the same in my barn fresh 1913 Waverley electric.

just sayin,

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration