Found a copper Core/Freeze Plug supplier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Found a copper Core/Freeze Plug supplier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Me on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

Would anyone be interested in copper core plugs? Here in the UK they are pretty thin on the ground.
I need a few for my fordson f rebuilds so I am having a batch made up. Would anyone else be interested in some? Copper was the original choice as they were once re-used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

Copper wouldn't be my first choice, to soft for the hammer fit expansion plug, ones to replace the original steel ones are brass.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration