Doodlebug story

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Doodlebug story
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

From an old Issue of the IRON MEN ALBUM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 06:28 am:

Herb, any way of emailing me a clearer copy of that so I can try and post it up so all can read it?

If you can, email it to crazydart400 AT yahoo DOT com.

Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, November 20, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Now, that's impressive. I'd be happy just owning the engine. Depression era engineering at its best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 07:33 am:

There were many of these homemade tractors built but i find it odd the use of 28 inch rows back then?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 07:38 am:

I thought the same thing Bud. Must have been ahead of his time! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 08:03 am:

It is actually almost like a combination of two old Popular Mechanics articles I just found and read. One about building the tractor and one about the engine. The engine article was posted in the Doodlebug thread.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration