Susian California-Photo-unique truck cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Susian California-Photo-unique truck cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 01:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 01:11 am:

Suisun! Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 06:20 am:

Check out the writing on the frame, "Big Stick"...
Also, kerosene tail light mounted on rear bed.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 06:29 am:

Fun style - almost a C cab. It's California, so maybe the designer of this cab went on to drawing cartoons in Hollywood later in the 30's and 40's :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

Neat photo Herb!!! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

Very neat photo Herb. Thanks!

FYI - The side windows are of a type that were specifically designed for uphill travel. They offer level viewing when going uphill. However, they were soon phased out when difficulties in downhill travel became apparent. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 03:28 pm:

I like the bed, but, golly, that cab, uh, umm, well either they were burning the midnight oil or smoking the midnight weed. At least both sides match.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Well, ya see, I had this old piece o' winder glass, that wuz broke down the middle, and it just fit the curve of the cab right there, so I puts in!
'sides, the sloping edge drains rain water better!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

I have a hunch that the owners name was Quasimodo judging by that cab side window. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration