TT Ford truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT Ford truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 10:28 am:

I have been asked to try to sell a TT that is in many pieces with restoration started. I live in central Mich. and was wondering if any one would travel to buy this for around 2000.oo? Just trying to figure how much effort I should make to sell this. Not much interest in these around my area. No pictures because parts are stored in several buildings that I can not get into now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 10:44 am:

There are plenty of folks who could be interested in what you describe for around $2,000. However, a lot more information is needed. Some items of interest to potential buyers would include:

1. Does the engine turn over?
2. Auxiliary brakes?
3. Auxiliary transmission?
4. Ruckstell?
5. Cab type?
6. Bed time?
7. Are all the parts present?

Of course, some photos would help a whole lot, even if just of the main things (body, engine, chassis, etc.). Once you have a little more data post an ad on here on the MTFCA classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 11:42 am:

It all depends on what you have . The year makes a bid difference . The early ones came with out cabs or beds . People that want a project need to know that all those parts in fact came from the same year model . Only a person that knows these trucks will know whats right and wrong . It is all ways much harder to sale any car when it is a part .I thank if you had all the good truck parts listed above then you could get 2000.00 . Trucks don't come with some of the parts listed above from the factory. I bought a standard 1920 NOT restored TT last year for 500.00. good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

Henry you must have been sleepy.

bed TYPE not Bed TIME.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 05:08 pm:

Now Tom, that's what's known as a Freudian slip. I guess it is just about nap time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 11:18 am:

Also, what does 'restoration started' mean. What work has been done?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

As far as the restoration started. I know the engine has aluminum pistons and stainless valves. I do not remember what else I did on the engine. it has only ran about 1 hour. The cab has a new top and safety glass windshield. This was intended to be a farmer work truck to use only at old engine shows. Not sure what has been done with the running gear. Cold and snow has arrived in this part of Mich. so nothing can be done until spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

Often it just means everything has been taken apart. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George D. Ralston on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 08:04 am:

I am looking for doors for a 25 TT truck, do you have those and how much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 11:15 am:

George: C Cab or Enclosed Cab?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

For George H. this is a closed cab complete in good condition but not perfect. and for George R. there are a extra set of doors in rough condition but no idea about price on anything else.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration