Freighter Jim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Freighter Jim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Met Freighter Jim yesterday as he picked up my Tudor another FORUM member purchased. Nice man with a nice transport rig which is well set up.
I see why he stays so busy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

See my post in the "classifieds".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:54 pm:

Interesting development.....

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/588190.html?1448213568

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

I replied to Steve's post to my classified ad.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

Hi John,

Pleasure to meet you as well .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration