Door Latch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Door Latch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

Can't find a 25 tudor driver side latch. Can someone point out the difference in the 25 to 26 or the other direction. What years changed and why is the 25 so hard to locate.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Ritchie on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Open or closed car?
I have a 26/27 coupe and they seem to be different to the 25 closed cars at least.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 06:31 pm:

25 sedan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

I will look,I may have an extra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 03:55 pm:

Craig,sent you a PM.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration