Kingston L4 Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Kingston L4 Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

Hi Guys,

I have a Kingston L4 Carb that is missing the post thinggy for the air flap. Mac's snyders langs nothing there. Any Ideas boys?

Thanks

Manny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

Here is an old Kingston L4 with all the parts separated (I no longer have this carb). Do you see the part you are missing in the picture? If yes, please add an arrow to the picture or otherwise describe which part you mean, I'm sure someone will have it.

pic

BTW, I saw that somebody on Ebay had an assortment of T parts for sale that looked like it had a couple of Kingston flapper valves in it. I have no connection to the listing or the seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Misc-pack-104-/161897257147?hash=item25b1d418bb:g:jPEAAOSwl9BWM58C&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 08:55 am:

I believe it,s the piece on the right of the air flap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 09:04 am:

Here's a closeup, he needs the "axle" that the flap pivots on. Manny, you might try contacting Russ Potter, he rebuilds carbs and might have that part and any others that you need. Here's a link to a thread with Russ' contact information in it: :-)

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/179326.html?1293721069

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 09:12 am:

Manny I'll check when I get Home I may have one of those on a broken L-4 If I do I will send you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 02:04 pm:

thank!s you guys rock
!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

Sorry Manny I checked but when I put 2 L-4's together I guess I only had one shaft.:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

no problem G.R. thanks for looking

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration